Referrals to the Mark Amy Centre are accepted from any recognized counselling service (i.e. NNADAP program, Native Counselliing Services, Alberta Health Services, etc.).
Admission to the Centre occurs on a voluntary basis. Requirements for admission are:
- an application must be completed and submitted by the referral agency
- a pre-intake medical must be completed and submitted
- appropriate assessments and a minimum of 4 pre-treatment counselling visits
- minimum of 7 days of sobriety/detoxification
- 18 years of age or older
- written confirmation of funding must be submitted prior to admission
- free from all outside appointments, e.g. medical, legal, court dates, etc.
Above all, if you have the desire to change your lifestyle, the Mark Amy Centre can provide you the tools to build a strong foundation to lead a healthy lifestyle!
NO SELF REFERRALS
To print the form - click on the PDF icon below and when the application form opens, click on print.